Stop Covid-19 Virus Face Mask
Masks help prevent the spread of viruses, prevent viruses from passing from the person wearing the mask to others. However, wearing a mask alone is not enough to protect you from COVID-19. You must combine masking with keeping distance and hand washing. Please follow the recommendations of your local health authority.
To prevent the covid-19 virus, please:
Limit direct contact with people with acute respiratory disease (fever, cough, difficulty breathing); when necessary, wear a proper medical mask and keep a distance of more than 2 meters when in contact.
– People with symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath should not travel or to crowded places. Immediately notify health authorities when having the above symptoms.
Wash your hands often with soap and clean water for at least 30 seconds. In the absence of soap and clean water, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer products (at least 60% alcohol); gargling mouth and throat with salt water or mouthwash, avoiding hands to eyes, nose, mouth to prevent infection.
– Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, preferably with a cloth or handkerchief, or a sleeve to reduce the spread of respiratory secretions. Do not spit indiscriminately in public.
Use only cooked foods.
– Do not travel to epidemic areas. Limit travel to places where people gather. In case of traveling to places where people are crowded, take personal protective measures such as using a mask, cursing hands with soap …
– Avoid trading, contact with domestic or wild animals.
– Keep body warm, improve health by eating, rest, reasonable activities, sports.
– Enhance the ventilation of housing area by opening doors and windows, limiting the use of air conditioners. Clean floors, doorknobs and surfaces of household objects regularly with common detergents such as soap and other common disinfectants.
– If there are signs of fever, cough, difficulty breathing, must wear a protective mask, immediately notify the nearest medical facility for prompt consultation, examination and treatment. Call your health facility prior to arrival to inform you about symptoms and schedules that have moved recently for proper support.
Stop Covid-19 Virus Face Mask
Wash your hands often
Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after visiting a public area or after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
It is especially important to wash your hands:
Before eating or preparing food
Before touching your face
After using the toilet
After leaving public areas
After blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing
After holding your mask
After changing diapers
After taking care of the patient
After touching an animal or pet
If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol. Rub the solution evenly over your entire hand and rub your hands together until dry.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.