Stop Covid-19 Face Mask
To prevent COVID-19 from spreading, please:
Wash your hands often. Use soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
Keep a safe distance from people who are coughing or sneezing.
When you cannot keep your distance, wear a mask.
Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
When you cough or sneeze, use a tissue or bend your elbows to cover your nose and mouth.
Stay home when you are not feeling well.
Seek medical attention if you have a fever, cough and have trouble breathing.
Be sure to call first so your healthcare provider can guide you quickly to find the right facility. This is not only to protect you, but also to prevent the spread of viruses and other infectious diseases.
Masks help prevent the spread of viruses, prevent viruses from passing from the person wearing the mask to others. However, wearing a mask alone is not enough to protect you from COVID-19. You must combine masking with keeping distance and hand washing. Please follow the recommendations of your local health authority.
Stop Covid-19 Face MaskLimit direct contact with people with acute respiratory disease (fever, cough, difficulty breathing); when necessary, wear a proper medical mask and keep a distance of more than 2 meters when in contact.
– People with symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath should not travel or to crowded places. Immediately notify health authorities when having the above symptoms.
Wash your hands often with soap and clean water for at least 30 seconds. In the absence of soap and clean water, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer products (at least 60% alcohol); gargling mouth and throat with salt water or mouthwash, avoiding hands to eyes, nose, mouth to prevent infection.
– Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, preferably with a cloth or handkerchief, or a sleeve to reduce the spread of respiratory secretions. Do not spit indiscriminately in public.
Use only cooked foods.
– Do not travel to epidemic areas. Limit travel to places where people gather. In case of traveling to places where people are crowded, take personal protective measures such as using a mask, cursing hands with soap …
– Avoid trading, contact with domestic or wild animals.
– Keep body warm, improve health by eating, rest, reasonable activities, sports.
– Enhance the ventilation of housing area by opening doors and windows, limiting the use of air conditioners. Clean floors, doorknobs and surfaces of household objects regularly with common detergents such as soap and other common disinfectants.
– If there are signs of fever, cough, difficulty breathing, must wear a protective mask, immediately notify the nearest medical facility for prompt consultation, examination and treatment. Call your health facility prior to arrival to inform you about symptoms and schedules that have moved recently for proper support.