Patagonia Face Mask
Patagonia is a mysterious land located on the border between Argentina and Chile. The reason Patagonia is considered to be the end of the earth is because its geographical position is closer to Antarctica than other places (about 1,000km away). Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magallan discovered this place in the 16th century, then named the land after an indigenous tribe.
Thanks to its temperate climate, cool all year round, especially with long and harsh winters, Patagonia has made Patagonia a must-visit destination for those who love to explore and adventure. If we had to use some adjectives to generalize this land, it would definitely be: mysterious, majestic and harsh.
If you are going to Patagonia for traveling or you really love this place, don’t miss this interesting face mask.
Patagonia face mask
Here is what this mask does for you
- Washable & Reusable many times
- Suitable for all skin types and One size fits all.
- Preventing dust and smoke aslo.
- Lightweight & ultra-breathable two-layer protective face mask with black soft-stretch ear straps
– Inside layer consists of soft & moisture-wicking nylon spandex
– Outer layer consists of anti microbial micro-knit polyester